Field Service Technician
Applus RTD, a well-established global company who leads the market in highly specialized Non Destructive Testing and Inspection Services, is currently interviewing for a Technical Support Technician for the Houston, Texas office. Applus RTD offers a very competitive salary plus excellent benefits. Salary rate is commensurate on experience level. This dynamic company offers a very exciting and challenging work environment with a potential for opportunity and growth.
- College Diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation discipline.
- 3 year minimum of formal electronics/mechanical training and/or 3 years minimum of work - experience
- Can read schematics and electronic diagrams
- Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Military experience is a plus
- NDT or Oil/Gas field experience is a plus
- CAD experience is a plus
- Can work well with co workers
- Can carry out job assignments efficiently.
- Work 40 hours in the shop and up to 84 hours per week in the field
- Local and International travel up to 50 – 75%
- Travel 4-8 weeks consecutively
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Clean driving record
- Background check
- Pass drug test
What we offer
We offer you an interesting and challenging job in a dynamic international working environment. Your personal and professional development is essential. We therefore offer excellent training facilities and career development perspectives. It’s all part of our commitment to quality in everything we do.